Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
MRI Technologist - PRN/Casual
Nebraska Medicine is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a MRI Technologist. This role will be great for someone that has a passion for MRI and great customer service for our patients we serve. This specific position will work at the Main campus in Omaha, NE.
If you have questions about applying for the MRI Technologist role you can contact the recruiter, Kory Kidd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Varied days and shifts, no call
Not Benefit Eligible
Perform quality magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures under the supervision of a qualified radiologist, to ensure accurate and appropriate imaging information for use in diagnosis and treatment. Participate in teaching and research relating to MRI in support of the organizational mission. Demonstrate active involvement in the department.
* Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology required.
* Proficient with computers/computer systems to include basic navigation and use of email applications required.
* Ability to communicate effectively required.
* Ability to multi-task required.
* Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to management as appropriate required.
* Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required.
* Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) certification preferred.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification preferred, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later) preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||February 1, 2023|
|Date Closes||February 16, 2023|
|Address||Hixson Lied Center|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories