Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Nebraska Medicine is seeking an Inpatient Physical Therapist to join our team!
Perform evaluations, planning, and implementation of occupational therapy treatments. Assist with department goal setting, program planning, clinical instruction, and staff instruction in order to maintain a progressive and educationally motivated staff. Carry out day to day communication and duties with teamwork and professionalism.
First Shift | Casual | Not Benefits Eligible
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Perform evaluation, planning, and implementation of physical therapy treatments. Assist with department goal setting, program planning, clinical instruction, and staff instruction in order to maintain a progressive educationally motivated staff. Carry out day to day communication and duties with teamwork and professionalism.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in physical therapy from an Accredited Physical Therapy Program (APTA) program required.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required.
* Excellent interpersonal skills required. Strong team orientation required.
* Familiarity with items found in a typical PT (e.g., weights, exercise bikes, gait belts, ultrasound, traction, ambulatory devices, mats, etc.) required.
* Currently licensed as a physical therapist in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
*Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later).
* Rehabilitation experience preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||January 28, 2023|
|Date Closes||February 12, 2023|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories