Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Nebraska Medicine LPN - Bellevue Family Medicine Clinic
Click here to watch: Job in a Minute LPN Video
Full Time, 1.0 FTE
Monday - Friday | 8:00AM - 5:00PM
No Weekends, Holiday, or Call
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Recruiter Contact - Allie Bruss
(402) 590-8878 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide nursing care and identified clinical support tasks within the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) scope of practice for achievement of the patient's plan of care in conjunction with the registered nurse and/or medical staff.
* Graduate from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative, teamwork and flexibility required.
* Currently licensed as a practical nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
* Experience in a physician's office preferred. Experience in setting related to clinic setting preferred.
* Proficiency in secondary language preferred.
* Participate in performance improvement activities preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||January 28, 2023|
|Date Closes||February 12, 2023|
|Address||Bellevue Med Office Bldg|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|