Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
LPN or Medical Assistant - Werner Cancer Hospital Clinic
*located on the ground floor of the Buffet Cancer Center off 42nd and Emile Street. Help patients when they come for new visits, follow up appointments, etc. Will be working with patients that have cancer treatments. Assist providers in preparing patient for clinic exam as well as assist in procedures, administer vaccines, and obtain EKGs. *
Full time | 1.0 FTE
Monday - Friday | 7:45AM - 5:15PM | 1/2 day off per week
No nights, weekends, and holidays
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Recruiter Contact - Allie Lang
(402) 590-8878 | email@example.com
Provide nursing care and identified clinical support tasks within the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) scope of practice for achievement of the patient's plan of care in conjunction with the registered nurse and/or medical staff.
Required Qualifications LPN:
* Graduate from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative, teamwork and flexibility required.
* Currently licensed as a practical nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later).
Preferred Qualifications LPN :
* Experience in a physician's office preferred. Experience in setting related to clinic setting preferred.
* Proficiency in secondary language preferred.
* Participate in performance improvement activities preferred.
Provides the highest quality of customer service for patients and others by performing all duties in a professional and engaging manner. Provide quality care to patients, under the direction of licensed practitioners, promote efficient operation of the clinic, and provide assistance to physicians and support staff.
Required Qualifications (Medical Assistant):
Preferred Qualifications (Medical Assistant):
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||January 23, 2023|
|Date Closes||February 7, 2023|
|Address||Buffett Cancer Center|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|