Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
CT Technologist - Bellevue Medical Center - Full Time
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
Nebraska Medicine is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a CT Technologist. This role will be great for someone that has a passion for CT and great customer service for our patients we serve. This specific position will work from the Bellevue Medical Center campus in Bellevue, NE.
Nebraska Medicine CT department offers radiology technologists the opportunity to work with innovative equipment and software, while providing care to unique patients from around the world. Working in the CT department is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills by being part of an energetic and fast-paced environment providing care to thousands of patients annually. We are proud to be part of an organization that has received recognition for high standards as a Level 1 Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Heart Failure Center, and Transplant Center. We are constantly working to provide the best images and provide excellence in all we do.
Please watch the video from one of our CT Technologists: https://youtu.be/cznf44TmgVo
(Also known as: CT Tech, CT Technologist, ARRT)
Our CT Technologist role is currently offering a $10,000 sign on bonus. If you have questions about the sign on bonus, applying for the CT Technologist role or Incentive 2023 you can contact the recruiter, Kory Kidd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time position working 36 per week
Why Nebraska Medicine: Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage, and Healing.
Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research, and extraordinary patient care
Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of America's Top Employers and the Best Employer in Nebraska
Duties: CT Technologist
Perform quality computed tomography (CT) procedures under the supervision of a qualified radiologist, to ensure accurate and appropriate imaging information for use in diagnosis and treatment. Participate in teaching and research relating to CT in support of the organizational mission. Demonstrate active involvement in the department.
Required Qualifications: CT Technologist
* Minimum of three months of CT experience or current enrollment in CT practicum required.
* Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology required.
* Completion of a computed tomography (CT) educational program or comparable work experience in the practice specialty area of CT required.
* Proficient with computers/computer systems to include basic navigation and use of email applications required.
* Ability to communicate effectively required.
* Ability to multi-task required.
* Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to management as appropriate required.
* Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required.
* State of Nebraska Medical Radiographer License required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later).
Preferred Qualifications: CT Technologist
* Radiology experience preferred.
* Bachelor of science degree preferred.
* Training in both CT and Diagnostics preferred.
* Computed tomography (CT) certification preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||January 23, 2023|
|Date Closes||February 7, 2023|
|Address||Bellevue Medical Center|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories