Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
CT/MRI Technologist - Full Time - $10,000 Sign on Bonus
Nebraska Medicine is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a CT/MRI Technologist. This role will be great for someone that has a passion for CT as well as MRI and great customer service for our patients we serve. This specific position will work from the Nebraska Medicine medical campus in Omaha, NE.
Nebraska Medicine CT and MRI departments offer radiology technologists the opportunity to work with innovative equipment and software, while providing care to unique patients from around the world. Working in the CT and MRI departments is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills by being part of an energetic and fast-paced environment providing care to thousands of patients annually. We are proud to be part of an organization that has received recognition for high standards as a Level 1 Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Heart Failure Center, and Transplant Center. We are constantly working to provide the best images and provide excellence in all we do.
Our CT/MRI Technologist role is currently offering a $10,000 sign on bonus. If you have questions about the sign on bonus or applying for the CT/MRI Technologist role you can contact the recruiter, Kory Kidd, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time position 1.0, working 40 hours per week
First shift, 10 hour shifts with occasional 12 hour weekend shift, some call
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research, and extraordinary patient care
Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of America's Top Employers and the Best Employer in Nebraska
Perform quality computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MR) procedures under supervision to ensure accurate and appropriate imaging information for use in diagnosis and treatment. Participate in teaching and research relating to CT and MR in support of the organizational mission. Demonstrate active involvement in the departments.
* Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology required.
* Proficiency with computers/computer systems to include basic navigation and use of email applications required.
* Ability to communicate effectively required.
* Ability to multi-task required.
* Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to management as appropriate required.
* Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification in all practice specialty areas (e.g., radiography, CT, and MR) OR ability to obtain ARRT certification within one year of hire or transfer date required.
* State of Nebraska Medical Radiographer License required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required, must be from an American Heart Association (AHA) endorsed program (effective for new hires starting January 1, 2023 or later).
* Completion of a CT/MR educational program or comparable work experience in the practice specialty areas of CT preferred.
* Bachelor of science degree preferred.
* Training in both CT and Diagnostics preferred.
* CT and/or MRI Certification preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||December 1, 2022|
|Date Closes||December 16, 2022|
|Address||Bellevue Medical Center|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories