Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Total Rewards Manager
Administer competitive and cost effective compensation and safety and wellbeing programs aligned with organizational strategy. Responsibilities include the following: develop policies, assist with wellbeing in conjunction with benefits design, manage vendor relationships, manage worker's compensation and accommodations, annual market/merit programs, monitor external trends and make recommendations, comply with legal requirements, coordinate day-to- day activities of the compensation and safety and wellbeing teams, drive continuous quality improvement, ensure data integrity.
Note: This position will not be required to complete an assessment at time of application. Top Qualified candidates that move forward in the process may be asked to complete an assessment at a later time.
***Cover Letter and Resume REQUIRED***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
* Minimum of five years of compensation/safety and wellbeing experience required.
* Minimum of three years of leadership experience required.
* Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related field required. 10+ years of progressive experience in benefits/compensation my be commensurate with Bachelor's degree.
* Independent problem-solving skills, management of multiple concurrent tasks, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
* Excellent organizational and customer service skills required.
* Previous experience with a human resource information system and current experience with governmental regulations (e.g. FLSA, Wage & Hour) required.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required.
* Demonstrated skill and ability to perform statistical analysis required.
* Experience with executive compensation and/or safety and wellbeing preferred.
* Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
* Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
* SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||November 21, 2022|
|Date Closes||December 6, 2022|
|Address||East Campus Corp Pavilion|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|