Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Radiology Technologist - Part Time - $5,000 Sign on Bonus
Nebraska Medicine is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a Radiology Technologist. This role will be great for someone that has a passion for X-Ray and great customer service for our patients we serve.
(Also known as: Rad Tech, Radiology Technologist, X-Ray Tech, ARRT)
For a look into the Radiology Technologist job at Nebraska Medicine, please view our "Job in a minute" video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIpfc-JPcWk
Our Radiology Technologist role is currently offering a $5,000 sign on bonus. If you have questions about the sign on bonus or applying for the Radiology Technologist role you can contact the recruiter, Kory Kidd, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Nebraska Medicine: Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
The Radiology Technologist will provide expert diagnostic radiological imaging and patient care to assure a high level of quality care and service to patients, physicians and customers in and outside the radiology department.
Radiology Technologist Required Qualifications:
* Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in radiology required.
* Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required.
* Currently licensed in the state of Nebraska as a Radiology Technologist required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire.
Radiology Technologist Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience in diagnostic radiology procedures preferred.
* Ability to manage and interact with patients and families of all age groups preferred.
* Ability to work at a fast pace preferred.
* Experience with multi-dimensional medical imaging systems, patient transportation devices, and radiology information system and Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||November 16, 2022|
|Date Closes||December 1, 2022|
|Address||University Twr - Unit III|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories