Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Flexible 8 hour shifts between 6am - 5:30 pm.
Position is Hybrid after training.
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Complete assigned work queues in support of all Revenue Cycle areas (Patient ACCESS, Health Information Management (HIM), and Patient Financial Services). Complete database reporting. Assist with cost report completion. Maintain Revenue Cycle website information and other support requirements for efficient Revenue Cycle workflow completion.
* Minimum of two years experience in a health care business environment with emphasis on patient accounting required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Multi-tasking and problem solving abilities required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
* Strong organizational skills with aptitude for detail oriented work required.
* Experience in use of Microsoft products, specifically Word and Excel required.
* Knowledge of accounts receivable systems and professional/hospital revenue cycle required.
* Experience with Microsoft products specifically Word and Excel required.
* Understanding of databases required.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Governmental regulations, and compliance needs required.
* Knowledge of Correct Coding Initiative (CCI), Outpatient Code Editor (OCE), Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), International Classification of Diseases (ICD) and Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) required.
* Associate's degree in a business related field preferred.
* Knowledge of Visio and Crystal reporting preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||November 15, 2022|
|Date Closes||November 30, 2022|
|Address||East Campus Corp Pavilion|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories