Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
CNA - Westroads Clinic
Monday - Friday
8am - 4:30pm
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Perform delegated patient activities as assigned by licensed nursing personnel for the achievement of patient`s plan of care.
* Minimum of 18 years of age required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Possesses a Certified Nursing Assistant certification in the state of Nebraska.
* Demonstrated effective communication skills required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire.
* Knowledge of computer data entry and word processing preferred.
* Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||September 22, 2022|
|Date Closes||October 7, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|