Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Medical Receptionist/Nursing Assistant - Oral Surgery
Monday - Friday
8am - 4:30pm
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Accomplish identified tasks and patient care activities under the direction of licensed nursing personnel.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Six months experience in patient care required or must be enrolled in nursing program.
* Ability to work professionally with physicians, clinic staff and patients in a timely, confidential manner required.
* Knowledge of medical terminology required.
* Demonstrated analytical, prioritization, and organizational skills required.
* Demonstrated flexibility and dedication to team environment required.
* Effective communication skills required.
* Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service to physicians, patients and other internal/external customers.
* Demonstrated proficiency with taking vitals required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification endorsed by the American Heart Association (AHA) upon completion of unit orientation required.
* Prior secretarial experience preferred.
* Prior experience in a physician's office preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||September 22, 2022|
|Date Closes||October 7, 2022|
|Address||Lauritzen Outpatient Cntr|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|