Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Respiratory Equipment Assistant - PRN
0FTE - Casual/PRN
Hours will vary - weekend and holiday hours required
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Responsible and accountable for cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing equipment and supplies for the Respiratory Care Department. Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting for equipment (e.g., filter checks, circuit, etc.). Escalate malfunctioning equipment needs to BioMed or other designated personnel as necessary. Distribution of E medical gas cylinders to designated storage areas.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Ability to work independently required.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and hours required.
* Experience cleaning, disinfecting, and sterilizing respiratory care equipment preferred
* Acceptance into a Respiratory Therapy accredited program preferred.
* Ability to process and troubleshoot complex medical equipment preferred.
* Knowledge of respiratory care equipment and procedures preferred.
* Data entry skills preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||September 18, 2022|
|Date Closes||October 3, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories