Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Radiology Technologist - Ambulatory/ Float Pool
Nebraska Medicine is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a Radiology Technologist - Ambulatory (Floating Pool). This role will be great for someone that has a passion for radiology and great customer service for our patients we serve. The Radiology Technologist in this role will float to all 14 clinic locations within Omaha metro. Due to the travel required, you will earn a shift differential for the hours worked.
The Radiology Technologist will be responsible for X-rays as well as other duties for the clinic. One will need to help with other duties like room patients, complete blood draws (phlebotomy) etc. Ask for more details during the interview process.
(Also known as: Radiology Technologist, X-Ray Tech, ARRT)
If you have questions about applying for this Radiology Technologist role you can contact the recruiter, Kory Kidd at firstname.lastname@example.org
We partner with our physicians, nurses, and other hospital staff to provide the best Serious Medicine and Extraordinary Care available in the region. We are excited to have Forbes Magazine recognize us in their list of America's Top Employers and the Best Employer in Nebraska. Come join us!!
Shift: Radiology Technologist
Full Time and benefits eligible (1.0 FTE / 40 hours per week)
Monday - Friday 8 hour shifts between hours of 7:30 AM - 5:00PM
No weekends/ No Call
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research, and extraordinary patient care
Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of America's Top Employers and the Best Employer in Nebraska
Duties: Radiology Technologist
Provide expert diagnostic radiological imaging and patient care to assure a high level of quality care and service to patients, under the direction of licensed practitioners. Promote efficient operation of the clinic, and provide assistance to physicians and support staff.
Required Qualifications: Radiology Technologist
* Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in radiology required.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
* Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year 1 of hire or transfer date required.
* Currently licensed in the state of Nebraska required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification endorsed by the American Heart Association (AHA) upon completion of unit orientation required.
* If required to administer medications, current Medication Aid Registry listing or completed within first 30 days of hire or transfer date, and maintained thereafter required.
Preferred Qualifications: Radiology Technologist
* Experience in diagnostic radiology procedures preferred.
* Experience in a physician's office preferred.
* Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Program preferred.
* Ability to manage and interact with patients and families of all age groups preferred.
* Experience with multi-dimensional medical imaging systems, patient transportation devices, and radiology information system and Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) preferred.
* Medical assistant certification preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||September 12, 2022|
|Date Closes||September 27, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Nursing Assistant - CNA - Medical Surgical (Nights, 24 hrs/wk) **Hiring Bonus!!**