Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
M-F 8am - 4:30 pm
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Serve as a liaison between all levels of the organization and the patient/family with the goal of providing the best patient experience.
* Minimum of three years of customer service experience required.
* Bachelor's degree in behavioral health sciences or related field required.
* Strong interpersonal skills and capabilities, along with the ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders required.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
Independent problem-solving ability and willingness to work under pressure and outside normal schedule as needed required.
* Knowledge and experience with the use of computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite required.
* Ability to travel between remote work locations within a single shift as needed required.
* Customer service experience in a hospital, clinic, or long-term care setting preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||August 12, 2022|
|Date Closes||August 27, 2022|
|Address||University Twr - Unit I|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories