Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Patient Access Associate - Weekends
Saturday & Sunday
6am - 2:30pm
***Training is 4 - 6 weeks Full Time Days
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Ensure patients, customers and staff are greeted in a professional, timely and efficient manner, screening those entering the organization efficiently to promote the safety of all patients, employees and providers while exceeding customer expectations and complying with all state and federal regulations and laws throughout processes of appointment confirmation, visitor validation, patient way finding/escorting, mask distribution and symptom screening. To complete items related to patient registration and other assigned Revenue Cycle tasks in accordance to policy and procedure. Coverage for position is required days and evening hours, 7 days a week including holidays with needs in various areas throughout the organization. Face to face patient contact required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) within six months of hire or transfer date required.
* Ability to work in a proactive self-directed manner required.
* Multi-tasking and problem solving abilities required.
* Demonstrates the ability to form and maintain working relationships within the organization to foster a team environment required.
* Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to leadership as appropriate required.
* Prior experience working with customers or patients preferred.
* Experience with general office materials/equipment preferred.
* Depending on the position available, fluency in Spanish preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||August 9, 2022|
|Date Closes||August 24, 2022|
|Address||Buffett Cancer Center|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories