Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Organizational Excellence Lead
Are you an expert in process evaluation? Nebraska Medicine is looking for a highly ambitious and driven individual that uses an analytical approach to build safe, efficient and effective processes. The role will lead, facilitate, and manage cross-functional Enterprise process improvement efforts, establishing, and implementing project life cycle methodologies to ensure process improvements projects are delivered on time and meet assigned expectations. This position develops/defines, publishes, and executes project plans and deliverables. The incumbent also identifies and manages resources required to successfully execute process improvement projects. Serve as a consultant, mentor, and advisor to Leaders and staff in the application of process improvement tools and methods.
Note: This position will not be required to complete an assessment at time of application.
***Cover Letter and Resume REQUIRED***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
* Minimum of three years progressively responsible, high performing work experience required.
* Work experience that demonstrates a desire and ability to learn new skills required.
* Bachelor's degree in business administrations, healthcare/nursing, industrial engineering, industrial/organizational psychology, organizational development or related field required.
* Following department orientation/training within six months of start/transfer date, Six Sigma Black Belt must have successfully completed one training project and be able to lead a team/project with limited support from manager.
* Proficient knowledge and ability to employ systems analysis and quality assurance concepts, techniques, industry best practices, tools, and standard required.
* Ability to complete FMEAs required.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and rapport-building skills required.
* Proficient in MS Office applications required.
* Strong attention to detail required.
* Proven ability to multitask required.
* Healthcare experience and a general understanding of healthcare business functions preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge and application of DMAIC and LEAN principles preferred.
* Master's degree in business administration, healthcare/nursing administration, industrial engineering, industrial/organizational development, or related field preferred.
* Previous formal management experience preferred.
* Work experience in healthcare organization preferred.
* Previous experience with the design and application of computerized simulation process preferred.
* Green Belt or Black Belt training and/or certification preferred.
* Formal class work in basic statistics preferred.
* Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
|Date Closes||August 20, 2022|
|Address||East Campus Corp Pavilion|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|