Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Partner with department hiring managers for all talent acquisition activities associated with the employee selection process (e.g., sourcing of talent, selection of a qualified candidate, creating a talented workforce, etc.) to achieve staffing objectives. Document, follow, and enforce employment regulatory compliance requirements.
* Minimum of two years recruiting or related experience required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined required. (One year of education equals one year of experience)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products required.
* Proficient in recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, and assessing applicants required.
* Ability to maintain confidential information required.
* Ability to organize and manage multiple concurrent tasks required.
* Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Demonstrated independent problem solving skills required.
* Knowledge of HR regulations and employment law required.
* Previous experience using an applicant tracking system (e.g., Position Manager) and HRIS system (e.g., Lawson) preferred.
* HR healthcare recruitment or HR generalist experience preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in human resources or business preferred.
* Healthcare staffing experience preferred.
* Ability to make presentations preferred.
* Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.