Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Radiology Technologist - Immediate Care Clinics
Nebraska Medicine is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a Radiology Technologist - ICC/Urgent Care. This specific position will float between multiple locations and be responsible for X-rays as well as other duties for the clinic.
(also known as Rad Tech, X-ray Tech, Radiology Technologist, ARRT, ARRT-R)
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Provide expert diagnostic radiological imaging and patient care to assure a high level of quality care and service to patients, under the direction of licensed practitioners. Promote efficient operation of the clinic, and provide assistance to physicians and support staff.
* Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in radiology required.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
* Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year 1 of hire or transfer date required.
* Currently licensed in the state of Nebraska required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification endorsed by the American Heart Association (AHA) upon completion of unit orientation required.
* If required to administer medications, current Medication Aid Registry listing or completed within first 30 days of hire or transfer date, and maintained thereafter required.
* Experience in diagnostic radiology procedures preferred.
* Experience in a physician's office preferred.
* Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Program preferred.
* Ability to manage and interact with patients and families of all age groups preferred.
* Experience with multi-dimensional medical imaging systems, patient transportation devices, and radiology information system and Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) preferred.
* Ability to be bilingual in English and Spanish for working in certain clinics preferred.
* Medical assistant certification preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||June 28, 2022|
|Date Closes||July 13, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories