Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Talent Acquisition - Pipeline Development
Our TA Pipeline Development individual will create, implement, and promote programs to grow candidate pipelines for critical, difficult to fill and highly visible positions. Program development will include community outreach, partnership with high schools, colleges, and universities to promote, source and identify talent for Nebraska Medicine education support. Partner with educators at the high school and post-secondary levels to manage the education lifecycle and student progress. Serve as a coach to individuals that are participating in career role education to support completion of healthcare career program. Manage all contracts and payments related to education requirements. Partner with department hiring managers for all talent acquisition activities associated with the employee selection process related to the career education program (e.g., sourcing of talent, selection of a qualified candidate, creating a talented workforce, etc.) to achieve staffing objectives. Document, follow, and enforce employment regulatory compliance requirements.
Note: This position will not be required to complete an assessment at time of application.
***Cover Letter and Resume REQUIRED***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
* Minimum of two years recruiting, sales or related experience required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined required. (One year of education equals one year of experience)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products required.
* Proficient in recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, identify potential talent, and assessing applicants required.
* Ability to make presentations required.
* Ability to maintain confidential information required.
* Ability to organize and manage multiple concurrent tasks required.
* Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Demonstrated independent problem solving skills required.
* Knowledge of HR regulations and employment law required.
* Valid driver's license and ability to travel up to 25% of the time required.
* Previous experience using an applicant tracking system, CRM, and HRIS system (e.g., Workday and Salesforce) preferred.
* Recruitment experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration or related field preferred.
* Healthcare staffing experience preferred.
* Experience with contracts preferred.
* Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
|Date Closes||July 6, 2022|
|Address||East Campus Corp Pavilion|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|