Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
RN - Ambulatory Supervisor - Neurology Clinics
This position would oversee the Neuro Procedure/Multidisciplinary clinic and Twin Creek Neurology clinic operations and teams. Locations are at Doctors Building South (main campus) and Bellevue locations.
Please make sure to attach a resume for review.
Monday -Friday | 1.0FTE
8:00AM - 5:00PM
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Kristy Hammer | email@example.com
Serve on the leadership team as a supervisor for the designated operation by overseeing all aspects of day-to-day patient care operations. Partner closely with colleagues to serve as an operational and/or clinical expert, regularly model/mentor and train colleagues on technical skills, make decisions regarding daily priorities for the work group, provide guidance to and/or assist staff on non-routine or escalated issues and complete performance appraisals and/or disciplinary actions.
* Minimum of two years recent experience relevant to specific setting required.
* Minimum of two years of experience to include the majority of the following: serve as an operational expert for a group of employees, regularly model/mentor and train employees on technical skills, make decisions regarding daily priorities for a work group, provide guidance to and/or assist staff on non-routine or escalated issues and provide input on performance appraisals and/or disciplinary actions required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience combined required (one year of education equals one year of experience).
* Ability to exhibit strong leadership, strong planning and organizational skills required.
* Ability to work independently, exercise creativity/innovation and be attentive to detail required.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to problem solve and exhibit strong judgment skills in a well-thought out and timely fashion and determine appropriate course of action in significantly complex situations required.
* Demonstrated experience and competency with quality improvement, outcomes monitoring, and/or process development in the healthcare arena preferred.
* Demonstrated experience in data collection, analysis and interpretation preferred. Some management OR leadership experience preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Office applications preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||May 26, 2022|
|Date Closes||June 10, 2022|
|Address||Clarkson Doctors South|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|