Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Provide administrative, technical, and quality patient care support to an ophthalmologist/optometrist in a clinical setting. Delivers on daily objectives to assist with meeting patients' needs. Communicates information to patients and others within the care team.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Completion of an accredited Ophthalmic Assistant course OR completion of one year of post-secondary education in an allied health field OR one year of experience in a healthcare setting required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (BLS with skills assessment or approved BLS) is required within six months of hire.
* Prior experience in ophthalmic or optometric office preferred.
* Completion of an accredited ophthalmic assistant course preferred.
* Certification as an ophthalmic assistant, technician or technologist preferred.
* Once certification is achieved, it is required to be maintained.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||May 22, 2022|
|Date Closes||June 6, 2022|
|Address||Truhlsen Eye Institute|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories