Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
***Resume Required for Consideration***
Multiple opportunities for you to join our Technical Support Team, bringing solutions in customer facing opportunities, making a difference!
Our Technical Support Analysts are responsible for the administration, support, and maintenance of all desktop related hardware and software within the organization. This customer-oriented position provides direct support for all desktop related issues called into the Helpdesk and routed by PC support dispatch.
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Provides technical expertise for the day-to-day endpoint and end user support of a highly complex healthcare organization. In this role, you will provide Tier 2 support on multiple intersecting endpoint technologies and devices, including (but not limited to) workstations, printers, clinical laptops, software, applications, mobile devices, and other enterprise-level devices and platforms. You will enforce and maintain standard software, hardware, imaging, and deployment processes including post configurations, and enterprise asset management. You will be accountable for ensuring that policies, standards, documentation is followed and maintained, and you will ensure endpoints follow standard security guidelines and safeguards. In communicating effectively both verbally and in writing to clients and peers, you will effectively apply escalation processes to other application owners or areas within the enterprise to ensure the timely flow of reported issues.
* Minimum two years of Information Technology experience required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related field OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (one year of education equals one year of experience) required.
* Ability to prioritize, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve Tier 2 (or higher) enterprise endpoint device and applications across end user devices and technologies required.
* Ability to troubleshoot a complex environment utilizing multiple enterprise-grade systems and platforms that all interact together for the desired end goal required.
* Ability to work proactively with a high degree of accountability to drive assigned tasks and projects towards completion required.
* Advanced demonstration of strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, required.
* Experience in IT support in a healthcare environment preferred.
* Experience with Active Directory and network communication structures preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||May 20, 2022|
|Date Closes||June 4, 2022|
|Address||Clarkson Doctors North|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories