Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Clinic Manager - Bariatrics, Wound and General Surgery
This manager will oversee operations for our bariatrics, wound and general surgery clinics. Preference will go towards those with a RN background and leadership experience.
Please make sure to attach a resume for review.
Monday -Friday | 1.0FTE
8:00AM - 5:00PM
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Kristy Hammer | email@example.com
Direct, plan and coordinate the operations of a patient care department on a 24 hour basis. Achieve department and organizational goals and ensure optimal outcomes for designated patient populations within approved operating budget. Responsible for hiring, firing, counseling, and evaluation of department staff. Initiate and maintain effective communication to promote positive department relations.
* Minimum of four years clinical and/or business operations experience required.
* Minimum of two years of experience to include the following: oversee the work of a group of people, hire, fire, assign work, orient, train, evaluate, discipline, coach/mentor and/or negotiate and interpret conflicts and influence outcomes on matters of significance OR four years of experience to include the majority of the following: serve as a technical expert for a group of employees, regularly model/mentor and train employees on technical skills, make decisions regarding daily priorities for a work group, provide guidance to and/or assist staff on non-routine or escalated issues and provide input on performance appraisals and/or disciplinary actions required.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Flexibility and dedication to team environment required. Ability to lead and develop teams required.
* Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills required.
* Ability to anticipate and respond effectively to changes in direction and priorities required.
* Well-ordered approach to problem solving required.
* Excellent physician relationship skills required.
* Ability to deliver customer focused service required.
* Proficient with telecommunication equipment, information systems, general patient care supplies, transport equipment, office equipment and supplies, and audio-visual equipment required.
* Based on position, prior experience in an ambulatory, residency training, clinical oncology, or clinical transplant setting preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in nursing strongly preferred.
* Master's degree in business administration or healthcare related field preferred.
* Based on position, Six Sigma Green or Black Belt training preferred.
* Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license preferred.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification preferred.
* Based on position, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||May 13, 2022|
|Date Closes||May 28, 2022|
|Address||University Twr - Unit I|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories