Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Serve as receptionist for assigned department(s) for internal and external customers. Provide clerical and general office support for departmental operations. Support external customers, such as patients and their families, as primary responsibility. Support department or office as secondary responsibility.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Proficient with computers to include keyboarding, basic navigation and use of email applications required.
* Ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form required.
* Ability to multi-task required.
* Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to management as appropriate required.
* Ability to work with multi-line phone system required.
* Ability to communicate effectively during escalated situations required.
* Prior experience working with customers or patients preferred.
* Experience with Telecommunication system, ComputerLog books, and schedules preferred.
* Experience with general office materials/equipment preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans' status.
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
|Date Closes||May 27, 2022|
|Address||East Campus Corp Pavilion|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories