Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Nebraska Medicine is seeking a talented individual to join us as an Physical Therapist for our main campus!
Our approach is to work one-on-one with individuals of all ages and ability levels. Personalized treatment plans vary from patient to patient, but always include methods, equipment and techniques that enhance healing and aid in reducing the risk of re-injury. Come join our team of dedicated staff!
- Full time, 40 hours (benefits eligible)
- First Shift
- 8:00AM- 4:30PM
Why Nebraska Medicine:
- Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Perform evaluation, planning, and implementation of physical therapy treatments. Assist with department goal setting, program planning, clinical instruction, and staff instruction in order to maintain a progressive educationally motivated staff. Carry out day to day communication and duties with teamwork and professionalism.
- Bachelor's degree in physical therapy from an Accredited Physical Therapy Program (APTA) program required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required. Strong team orientation required.
- Familiarity with items found in a typical PT (e.g., weights, exercise bikes, gait belts, ultrasound, traction, ambulatory devices, mats, etc.) required.
- Currently licensed as a physical therapist in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required upon completion of unit orientation.
- Rehabilitation experience preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.