Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Document Imaging Associate - Casual/PRN
Document Imaging Associate
This is a casual position with no guaranteed scheduled hours each week.
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
* Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
* Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
* Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Complete assigned processes required to support imaging of medical and/or financial documents and records including document retrieval and delivery. Upon receipt of document, prep, scan, and index into the electronic document imaging system to ensure medical and/or financial records are readily available for patient care, business needs, and other requests.
* Minimum 18 years old or older required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
* Strong attention to detail required.
* Ability to complete work assignments in an independent manner required.
* Must be able to work various shifts including holidays required.
* Proficient with basic office equipment to include computers, copiers, fax machine and other devices.
* Prior experience in a health care setting preferred.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.