Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Patient Experience Advisor
Our Patient Experience Advisor will lead, plan, and coordinate efficient day to day project work of the Patient Experience team and provide related consultation and services to all levels of the organization in order to maximize organizational performance. Within the scope of patient experience, coach all levels of staff. In collaboration with management, contribute to organization wide culture effectiveness to support the accomplishment of the strategic mission. Provide data and survey process management and performance improvement project support of patient satisfaction surveys and patient complaints (e.g., lead improvement efforts, training, and staff education) in order to facilitate performance improvement initiatives throughout the organization.
***Preferred Consideration will be given applicants with Clinical Licensure***
***Cover Letter and Resume REQUIRED***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employer in Nebraska.
* Minimum of 4 years experience working in healthcare, hospitality, business, or customer service environment required.
* Bachelor's degree in a business or healthcare related field required.
* Strong interpersonal skills and capabilities, along with the ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders required.
* Knowledge and experience with the use of computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Word and Excel required.
* Expertise with computer generated reports and knowledge of basic statistics required.
* Experience in data collection, analysis and interpretation required.
* Effective oral and written communication skills (e.g., adult teaching and facilitation) required.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently and as a member of a team required.
* Ability to travel between remote work locations within a single shift as necessary required.
* Coaching certification preferred.
* Consulting experience preferred.
* Master's degree in a business or healthcare related field preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.