Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Sr Help Desk Analyst
***Please include Resume for consideration***
***Preferred Consideration will be given to applicants with Service Now Experience***
The Sr Help Desk Analyst will troubleshoot complex to advanced software and hardware problems via telephone or email. Serve as advisor to Help Desk Analysts. Respond to incoming issues, analyze and troubleshoot problems/requests, resolve the problem or triage incident to subject matter expert within the organization. Assist in preparing departmental procedures and communicate with team members regarding its use. Serve as a knowledge resource for others on the Helpdesk Team.
- Four years IT Help Desk or other related IT experience required.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (One year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Suite, Web Browsers, Adobe and Antivirus software required.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others required.
- Phone skills and professional demeanor required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously required.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Experience in an academic or healthcare environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Virtual Private (VPN) software, Apple-Macintosh OS & devices, printers, scanners, laptops, notebooks, iOS, Android Smart devices and other peripherals; networking configuration; IBM PC Intel and compatible architectures preferred.
- Knowledge of enterprise grade IT Service Management systems such as ServiceNow, Remedy and/or Cherwell preferred.
- Certifications in Helpdesk applicable support, ServiceNow, Windows or CompTIA preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.