Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Mobile Solutions Architect
***Resume Required for Consideration***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
The Mobile Solutions Architect is responsible for developing and maintaining customer facing mobile applications. Gathers business requirements and creates work items for the mobile developers. Runs proof of concepts on proposed technical solutions to determine if they should be implemented. Creates technical documentation to support proposals and prioritization of deliverables.
* Minimum 5 years of mobile application development experience required.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in architecting mobile solutions required.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited institution required.
* Proven experience architecting and leading development teams on customer facing mobile applications based on services-oriented architecture, standard APIs, web services preferred.
* Experience with native iOS/Android, cross-platform mobile solutions preferred.
* Experience with native mobile languages (e.g., Swift, Kotlin) preferred.
* Experience with RESTful API and SOAP based web services) preferred.
* Experience with version control tools (e.g., Azure DevOps, Git) preferred.
* Experience in mobile solution delivery and strategy preferred.
* Experience with iterative methodologies such as the SCRUM methodology preferred.
* Experience with Salesforce, Heroku and MuleSoft preferred.
* Experience with Epic MyChart preferred.
* Deep knowledge of and experience in mobile applications and cloud based technologies that support them preferred.
* Solid knowledge of mobile design patterns, industry standard reference architectures, and refactoring concepts preferred.
* Excellent soft skills with a positive attitude and initiative preferred.
* Masters degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.