Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Physician Comp Sr Analyst
***Resume Required for Consideration***
***Preferred Consideration Given to Applicants with Physician Comp Experience***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employer in Nebraska.
Our Physician Comp Sr Analyst will support the organization's physician compensation plan by providing analytical support of both internal compensation data and external market trends. Use detailed information from multiple reporting sources to create high-level and detailed actionable information for use in executive decision support functions. Ensure that the organization's physician compensation plan remains in line with current market forces, while maintaining the flexibility to properly incent physicians based on emerging market trends, both nationally and locally.
* Minimum of 3 years financial/operational analysis experience or successful completion of MBA or MHA with demonstrated background in financial/operational analysis required.
* Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance required.
* Ability to work independently and effectively manage deadlines, while also ensuring key data remains accurate and valid at all times required.
* Ability to effectively communicate complex topics to all parties, regardless of knowledge base, while also respecting the confidentiality and sensitivity of key data required.
* Detail-oriented, with ability to quickly understand complex topics and document processes for future use required.
* Prior experience in accounting, finance, or business analysis in a healthcare environment preferred.
* Master's degree in business administration or health administration preferred.
* Solid understanding of physician compensation models, as well as how proposed or actual changes to certain components of the model impact the overall model in whole preferred.
* Working knowledge of hospital/physician partnerships, and the key factors that create successful and sustainable partnerships preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.