Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Nebraska Medicine is seeking a talented individual to join us as an Physical Therapy Assistant for our Bellevue Medical Center campus!
Our approach is to work one-on-one with individuals of all ages and ability levels. Personalized treatment plans vary from patient to patient, but always include methods, equipment and techniques that enhance healing and aid in reducing the risk of re-injury. Come join our team of dedicated staff!
*Must be a licensed Physical Therapy Assistant in the state of NE
*Resume required with application
- Casual - working on an as needed basis (not benefit eligible)
- First Shift
- Bellevue Medical Center location
Why Nebraska Medicine:
- Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Conduct patient treatments as assigned or directed by a Physical Therapist.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapist assistant school required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong team orientation required.
- Strong computer and office equipment skills required.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in the state of Nebraska required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required upon completion of department orientation.
- Prior rehabilitation experience preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.