Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
Perform delegated patient activities as assigned by licensed nursing personnel for the achievement of patient's plan of care in the emergency services environment.
* Minimum of 18 years of age required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Possesses a Certified Nursing Assistant certification in the state of Nebraska.
* Six months' experience in patient care required.
* Demonstrated effective communication skills required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification endorsed by the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start date.
Preferred Qualifications: * Direct patient care experience preferred. * Knowledge of computer data entry and word processing preferred. * Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.