Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Perform delegated patient activities as assigned by licensed nursing personnel for the achievement of patients plan of care in the emergency services environment.
3pm - 11pm
* Minimum of 18 years of age required.
* Nebraska Paramedic (EMT-P) training program and license required.
* Minimum one year of paramedic experience required..
* Paramedic Certification required.
* American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required.
* American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification required.
* Associates Degree in Paramedicine preferred.
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification preferred.
* American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.