Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Information Security Engineer
***Please Include Resume for Consideration***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
The Information Security Engineer is a key member of the information security program and has sufficient technical knowledge to work under general guidance to analyze and recommend network security systems, processes and solutions; participate in policy and procedure development and implementation, as well as participate in campus awareness and education programs.
* Minimum of two years of information security management required with exposure to infrastructure and system security, security scanning and vulnerability management and remediation, server management or end user deuce security required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent combination of education/experience combined required.
* (One year of experience equals one year of education.)
* Microsoft Office Suite knowledge is required.
* Information security management in a large academic healthcare center preferred.
* HIPAA compliance management, GLBA compliance management or PCI compliance management preferred.
* Master's degree or equivalent preferred.
* SANS Critical Security Controls or CISSP is preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.