Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Nebraska Medicine is seeking a talented individual to join us as a Dental Assistant at our University Health Center in Lincoln, NE!
We welcome graduates and upcoming graduates from accredited dental assistant programs to apply!
If you're highly motivated and team-oriented, we'd love to have you join our 1 Doctor, general practice. Enjoy an early weekend with 1/2 days on Friday!
Updated pay scale and free parking!
Provide quality care to patients under supervision, promote efficient operation of the clinic, and provide assistance to practitioners and support staff.
- Full Time, benefits eligible (1.0 FTE / 40 hours per week)
- Monday - Thursday 7:30AM - 5:00PM
- Friday: 7:30AM - 12:30PM
Why Nebraska Medicine:
- Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
- Minimum of 18 years of age required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an accredited Dental Assistant Program required.
- Completion of radiography course/credits required.
- Effective verbal and written skills required.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks and prioritize activities required.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) upon completion of unit orientation required.
- Experience in dental related office preferred.
- Dental assistant certification is preferred.
- Prior experience with customer service skills preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.