"Prepare to be the best" is not just a saying at Clarkson College; it's part of our Mission. Every member of our team plays a vital role in preparing students to professionally provide high quality, ethical and compassionate health care services and become the best in their chosen field.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years working experience in a health care occupation or field requiring the utilization of basic life support
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Provider certification
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Instructor certification
- Current valid motor vehicle operator's license
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Certification or licensure in a health care field
Working at Clarkson College means making a commitment to teaching and developing future health care leaders. Your work will be key to the success of your co-workers as you help our students feel comfortable, prepared and confident to enter this rewarding field.