Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Pick-up and deliver services in a timely and efficient manner to facilitate high quality patient care. Ensure accurate and timely product handling to meet organizational and/or regulatory compliance. When applicable receive product using automated technologies. Order, pickup, deliver, and/or stock supplies.
* High school education or equivalent required.Communication skills, both written and verbal required.
* Organization (e.g., ability to multi-task and prioritize, attention to detail, time management) required.
* Desire for constant movement is required.
* Ability to use hand held scanner required.
* Valid Drivers License, depending on position (e.g., Acute Dialysis) required.
* Understanding of medical terminology is preferred.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
* Experience with typical office equipment (e.g., fax machine, copier, computer, laser printer, telephone, pager) preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.