Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Programmer Senior Analyst - Salesforce Developer
***Please Include Resume for Consideration***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Our Programmer Senior Analyst - Salesforce Developer will serve as the highest level programming analyst position that codes, analyzes, develops, implements and maintains software systems, interfaces, and integration to ensure quality performance of efficient programs and applications meet the business needs of the organization. Such programs and applications include comprehensive, complex, multi-user information systems that are primarily enterprise wide. Individual may act in the capacity of a technical lead for the development of large, complex information systems from design through implementation.
* Minimum of five years of experience with multi-user database development to include an understanding of object oriented and procedural programming and an in depth technical knowledge of programming protocols, data communications software, data structures, operating systems, and standard development tools required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (one year of experience equals one year of education) required.
* Knowledge of programming protocols, data communications software, data structures, operating systems, and standard development tools required.
* Knowledgeable and able to apply the technical standards, theories, principles, and practices of systems application programming required.
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills required.
* Possesses strong logic, reasoning, and problem solving skills required.
* Able to learn and support new systems and applications required.
* Clinical and business experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
* Web development and relational database skills preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.