Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Facilities Planning Assistant
Nebraska Medicine Facilities Planning Assistant
Monday - Friday; 6:30am - 3:00pm
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
* Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
* Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
* Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Provide customer assistance facility-wide as the central point of contact for the division services. Coordinate, monitor, prioritize work requests, and service issues through both automated and manual systems and daily phone interactions with customers. Provide information to appropriate leadership resources for resolutions to issues in a team -oriented approach. Support and manage small project and furniture requests including vendor and user coordination.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Utility and application formats required.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
* Ability to organize, prioritize and handle several projects at one time required.
* Positive, competent, and professional image when dealing with contacts both internal and external required.
* Experience with typical office equipment (e.g., computer, calculator, typewriter, fax machine, copy machine, etc.) required.
* Previous experience in healthcare related environment preferred.
* Experience with furniture systems, small more management and communication with end users and customers preferred.
* Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm preferred.
* Competence, with appropriate training, in operating specialized software programs preferred.
* Experience in multi-line telephone console-way communication radio, digital paging system preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.