Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Rad Tech - PRN/Casual
Nebraska Medicine is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a Radiology Technologist for PRN or Casual. This role will be great for someone that has a passion for X-Ray and great customer service for our patients we serve.
(also known as: Rad Tech, Radiology Technologist, X-Ray Tech, ARRT)
- PRN/0.0 FTE - varied days, evenings and overnights to include some weekends
Why Nebraska Medicine: Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Provide expert diagnostic radiological imaging and patient care to assure a high level of quality care and service to patients, physicians and customers in and outside the radiology department.
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in radiology required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required.
- Currently licensed in the state of Nebraska required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon completion of unit orientation required.
- Experience in diagnostic radiology procedures preferred.
- Ability to manage and interact with patients and families of all age groups preferred.
- Ability to work at a fast pace preferred.
- Experience with multi-dimensional medical imaging systems, patient transportation devices, and radiology information system and Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.