Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Physician Outreach Liaison
**Cover Letter and Resume Required for Consideration**
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Nebraska Medicine is looking to expand their Physician Outreach Liaison Team. We are seeking a collaborative, mission driven team player that can partner with Physicians, office staff, and other Outreach Liaisons in order to facilitate referrals and business growth for Nebraska Medicine.
Utilizing your past sales or B2B experience, this is a rewarding opportunity to increase and expand state-of-the-art healthcare services to communities within and outside of Nebraska.
Our Physician Outreach Liaison will be responsible for developing and cultivating strategic provider relationships as it relates to the growth strategies of Nebraska Medicine and its clinical programs. The Physician Outreach Liaison will build positive relationships with a variety of clinical leaders, office staff and referring providers in targeted territories and programs while providing information about Nebraska Medicine services. Responsible for all facets of lead management and reporting utilizing various tools, data and resources within Nebraska Medicine. Responsible for strengthening provider relationships though data-driven analytics, gathering market competitive intelligence and identifying opportunities for improvement. Communicates and directly affects Nebraska Medicine's ability to increase utilization and grow volumes. Responsible for the strategic implementation of an annual network/sales plan based on organizational and departmental strategic plan(s).
* Minimum of three years physician relations, pharmaceutical or device sales experience required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (one year of experience is equal to one year of education) required.
* Ability to establish effective working relationships with a wide range of staff, from senior management to physicians and clerical staff required.
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability adapt to the environment, and professional in all interactions.
* Demonstrates personal initiative to identify issues and recommend solutions with internal and external clients.
* Highly organized with excellent time management skills required.
* Knowledge working with and using data to inform decision-making required.
* Knowledge of office equipment (e.g., computer/printer, copy machine, fax machine, miscellaneous office equipment and supplies, digital camera, etc.) required.
* Ability to travel required.
* Experience in developing business plans, models and presentations in support of provider outreach preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, public affairs, healthcare, business or a related field preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.