Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Total Rewards Manager
***Resume and Cover Letter Required for Consideration***
***Preferred Consideration Given to Candidates with Benefit Leadership Experience***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
The Total Rewards Manager will administer competitive and cost effective benefits and compensation programs aligned with organizational strategy. Responsibilities include the following: develop policies, modify or create plan designs, manage vendor relationship, manage annual enrollment and annual market/merit programs, monitor external trends and make recommendations, comply with legal requirements, coordinate day-to-day activities of the compensation and benefits teams, drive continuous quality improvement, ensure data integrity.
* Minimum of five years of benefits/compensation experience required.
* Minimum of three years of leadership experience required.
* Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related field required. 10+ years of progressive experience in benefits/compensation my be commensurate with Bachelor's degree.
* Independent problem-solving skills, management of multiple concurrent tasks, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
* Excellent organizational and customer service skills required.
* Previous experience with a human resource information system and current experience with governmental regulations (e.g. FLSA, Wage & Hour) required.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required.
* Demonstrated skill and ability to perform statistical analysis required.
* Experience with executive benefits and/or compensation preferred.
* Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
* Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred.
* Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
* SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.