Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Perform delegated patient activities as assigned by licensed nursing personnel for the achievement of patient`s plan of care at multiple Nebraska Medicine facilities.
* Minimum of 18 years of age required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Completion of a certified nursing assistant program, currently enrolled as a student pursuing a nursing degree, or experience in direct patient care required.
* Demonstrated effective communication skills required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification endorsed by the American Heart Association (AHA) upon completion of unit orientation required.
* Ability to travel to multiple work locations required.
* Valid drivers license required.
* Direct patient care experience preferred.
* Knowledge of computer data entry and word processing preferred.
* Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.