Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Net Revenue Sr. Reimbursement Analyst
**Please upload Resume and Cover Letter for Consideration**
***Preferred Consideration will be given applicants with Healthcare Finance experience***
This Net Revenue Sr. Reimbursement Analyst will be responsible for performing financial analysis and accounting functions in support of reimbursement accounting, net revenue measurement, third party reserves, and government cost reporting.
- Minimum of four years progressive accounting or accounting related experience required.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in accounting or finance required.
- Strong analytical thinking and analysis skills required.
- Robust quantitative, analytic, and accounting skills required.
- Independent problem solving skills required.
- Self-directed job management skills required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Personal computer skills required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience in leadership and/or healthcare accounting preferred.
- Experience with the Lawson and/or Work Day General Ledger Systems preferred.
- Experience with HFS Cost Reporting Software preferred.
- Experience with medicare hospital and/or home office cost reports preferred.
- Experience with the Strata Decision Support System preferred.
- Experience using a 10 Key preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.