Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
LPN - Family Medicine Clinic
Licensed Practical Nurse - Family Medicine Clinic
Monday -Friday | 1.0FTE
8:00AM - 5:00PM
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Kristy Hammer | firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide nursing care and identified clinical support tasks within the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) scope of practice for achievement of the patient's plan of care in conjunction with the registered nurse and/or medical staff.
* Graduate from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative, teamwork and flexibility required.
* Currently licensed as a practical nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
* Experience in a physician's office preferred. Experience in setting related to clinic setting preferred.
* Proficiency in secondary language preferred.
* Participate in performance improvement activities preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.