Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
Nebraska Medicine is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a CT/MRI Technologist. This role will be great for someone that has a passion for both CT and MRI and great customer service for our patients we serve. This specific position will work from the Nebraska Medicine Bellevue Medical Center in Bellevue, NE
(also known as: CT Technologist, MRI Technologist, MR, CT, ARRT)
We partner with our physicians, nurses and other hospital staff to provide the best Serious Medicine and Extraordinary Care available in the region. We are excited to have Forbes Magazine recognize us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska. Come join us!!
- Full Time and benefits eligible
- Overnight Shifts Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:30 PM - 7:00 AM
- On-Call responsibility one day a week and every 7th weekend
Why Nebraska Medicine:
- Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Perform quality computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MR) procedures under supervision to ensure accurate and appropriate imaging information for use in diagnosis and treatment. Participate in teaching and research relating to CT and MR in support of the organizational mission. Demonstrate active involvement in the departments.
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology required.
- Proficiency with computers/computer systems to include basic navigation and use of email applications required.
- Ability to communicate effectively required.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to management as appropriate required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification in all practice specialty areas (e.g., radiography, CT, and MR) OR ability to obtain ARRT certification within one year of hire or transfer date required.
- State of Nebraska Medical Radiographer License required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Completion of a CT/MR educational program or comparable work experience in the practice specialty areas of CT preferred.
- Bachelor of science degree preferred.
- Training in both CT and Diagnostics preferred.
- CT and/or MRI Certification preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.