Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Product Supply Associate
Nebraska Medicine is now taking application for a talented individual to join us as a Product Supply Associate
We partner with our physicians, nurses and other hospital staff to provide the best Serious Medicine and Extraordinary Care available in the region. We are excited to have Forbes Magazine recognize us in the list of American top employers and the best employer in Nebraska. Come join us!
- 2nd shift 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Pick-up and deliver services in a timely and efficient manner to facilitate high quality patient care. Ensure accurate and timely product handling to meet organizational and / or regulatory compliance. When applicable receive product using automated technologies.
* High school education or equivalent required.Communication skills, both written and verbal required.
* Organization (e.g., ability to multi-task and prioritize, attention to detail, time management) required.
* Desire for constant movement is required.
* Ability to use hand held scanner required.
* Understanding of medical terminology is preferred.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
* Experience with typical office equipment (e.g., fax machine, copier, computer, laser printer, telephone, pager) preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.