Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
CT Technologist - updated schedule 8.26.2020
**Current posted position eligible for a $5,000 sign on bonus - ask recruiter for details
Nebraska Medicine is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a CT Technologist.
Nebraska Medicine CT department offers radiology technologists the opportunity to work with innovative equipment and software, while providing care to unique patients from around the world. Working in the CT department is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills by being part of an energetic and fast-paced environment providing care to thousands of patients annually. We are proud to be part of an organization that has received recognition for high standards as a Level 1 Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Heart Failure Center, and Transplant Center. We are constantly working to provide the best images and provide excellence in all we do.
Please watch the video from one of our CT Technologists : https://youtu.be/cznf44TmgVo
(also known as: CT Tech, CT Technologist, ARRT)
- Full Time position and benefits eligible (1.0 FTE / 80 hours per pay period)
- Sat/Sun 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM ; Monday/Tuesday 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- 2-3 days call / month on working week days only / No weekend call required
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Perform quality computed tomography (CT) procedures under the supervision of a qualified radiologist, to ensure accurate and appropriate imaging information for use in diagnosis and treatment. Participate in teaching and research relating to CT in support of the organizational mission. Demonstrate active involvement in the department.
- Minimum of three months of CT experience or current enrollment in CT practicum required.
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology required.
- Completion of a computed tomography (CT) educational program or comparable work experience in the practice specialty area of CT required.
- Proficient with computers/computer systems to include basic navigation and use of email applications required.
- Ability to communicate effectively required.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer interactions and escalate to management as appropriate required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required.
- State of Nebraska Medical Radiographer License required.
- Radiology experience preferred.
- Bachelor of science degree preferred.
- Training in both CT and Diagnostics preferred.
- Computed tomography (CT) certification and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.