Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 5:00PM
40 hours per week
The Bellevue Clinic is a fast-paced family medicine and multispecialty clinic that provides extraordinary care for patients of all ages, while also providing a well-rounded educational experience for resident physicians and students from various programs. We have a diverse team of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and are looking to grow our nursing team. The clinic is connected to the Bellevue Medical Center within a beautiful community setting, and has convenient parking. If you're looking to expand your career in family medicine and join an exceptional team, we'd love to hear from you!
Provide nursing care and identified clinical support tasks within the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) scope of practice for achievement of the patient's plan of care in conjunction with the registered nurse and/or medical staff.
* Graduate from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills required.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative, teamwork and flexibility required.
* Currently licensed as a practical nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
* Experience in a physician's office preferred. Experience in setting related to clinic setting preferred.
* Proficiency in secondary language preferred.
* Participate in performance improvement activities preferred.
Recruiter: Kristy Hammer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.