Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Full Time | 40 hours weekly | First Shift
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Kristy Hammer | email@example.com
The EEG assistant provides support to the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU) of the EEG department. and provides direct observation of patients undergoing EEG video recording for continuous electrophysiology of the brain.
* Six months work experience in a health care environment required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
* Hospital patient monitoring experience preferred.
* Graduate of a certified nursing associate program preferred.
* Experience with nursing call system preferred.
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.